Email us for pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org
SPM Flex Chemcassette® Fixed Tape-Based Gas Detector Improving safety and productivity with the most flexible, user-friendly tape-based gas detector for low-level toxics. For your high-tech operation, where disruptions can cost millions of pounds, with the Honeywell SPM Flex Chemcassette® Fixed Tape-Based Gas Detector, it’s the right tape-based detector for your toxic gas monitoring system with the gas intelligence for low levels like Hydrides, Mineral Acids, Oxidizers & Amines, for your needs to ensure life safety, regulatory compliance and operational uptime.
Whether you’re responding to an emergency, investigating a suspected leak or performing routine tool maintenance, you can count on Honeywell Analytics’ SPM Flex for unmatched accuracy, intuitive operation and flexible integration — even in challenging environments.
Extreme Accuracy for Extreme Gases
The SPM Flex, the next evolution of our SPM and TLD gas detectors with Chemcassette® tape technology, is capable of working as both a fixed and a portable unit. The monitor detects the ultrasensitive gases inherent in your operations, including hydrides, mineral acids and amines.
Our Chemcassette® tape technology shows the presence of gas quickly and definitively with a physical record. So, you can prevent costly downtime from false alarms.
Advanced capabilities — no expertise required Your workers may not use the SPM Flex every day, but when they need it, they’ll be able to operate it with confidence. That’s because this single-point monitor is intuitive, easy to use, and designed to fit the unique needs of semiconductor fabrication plants, cleanrooms and other high-tech environments.
Rugged and reliable
The SPM Flex goes where you do, standing up to changes in temperature, moisture and contamination.
• Legible at a distance. Thanks to a crisp display and a colour-coded LED bar on top of the unit, you can see alarm status, gas concentration and other data — even from a distance. So even if you’re not right next to your SPM Flex, you always know the safety of your area.
• Remote viewing through the web. You can also plug an Ethernet cable into the SPM Flex, and use the easy-to-read web interface to see the status of the unit—no matter where you are in the plant.
• Flexible deployment. The SPM Flex can be installed as both, a fixed or a portable unit with the same base configuration, meaning you only have to train your users once. Need to investigate a leak closer? Just pull the unit off the wall and take it where it’s needed.
• Highly Configurable. Need to change the low detection limit for a gas? Alter the parameters for latching alarms? Just adjust your settings with the intuitive menu then use the USB port to download and transfer them to other units. So it’s a piece of cake to deploy multiple monitors with a consistent configuration.
• Data logging for total confidence. With the SPM Flex, you can rest assured that every monitoring moment is being recorded—and ready for analysis whenever you need it. The monitor keeps up to a three-month history of gas concentrations, alarms, tape changes and other factors. In addition, you can view the data through a web server or easily download it to a USB drive