Honeywell Sensepoint Flammable (0-100%LEL +80°C, 0-10%LEL +65°C) Gas Detector is available in either % LEL or PPM detection range versions and provides an industry standard mV bridge output. Typical life expectancy is greater than 5 years, after which the detector is simply replaced with a new one.
The Sensepoint range of flammable, toxic and Oxygen gas detectors offer users a high quality, low cost solution to their industrial gas monitoring needs. Installation in potentially explosive atmospheres is made by the use of a suitable Exd or Exe approved junction box. The industry standard outputs from Sensepoint are connected to either a choice of Honeywell Analytics’ controllers or 3rd party DCS / PLC systems. Both flammable and toxic versions are certified to the latest European ATEX safety and performance standards.
Sensepoint has proven its suitability across a wide range of demanding applications by delivering high performance and reliability at an affordable cost.
Additional Features and Benefits:
Fit For Purpose
• Flammable, toxic and Oxygen versions available
• High performance, low cost
• Suitable for new and retrofit applications
Proven Sensor Technology
• Surecell™ electrochemical sensors
• Poison resistant catalytic bead
• Fast and reliable
• Typical 2 to 5 years operational life
• Complies with the latest European standards
• Hazardous area approval and performance
• IP65 / 66 for use in harsh environments
• Factory set operation
• Simple to replace
• Minimal training required
Range of Accessories
• Weatherproof cap
• Flow adaptor
• Duct mounting kit
• Collecting cone