Rezontech UV/IR Flame Detector Model RFD-2000X is comparable and equivalent to leading brands such as the Spectrax 40/40L4B, Honeywell Fire Sentry FS20X-211-23 series, Honeywell Fire Sentry SS4 Series, Detronics X5200(UV/IR), Netsafety UV/IR and General Monitors FL400H.
Rezontech Co., Ltd. manufacture world-class Flame Detector for IR3 & UV/IR who are pioneers leaders in Korea for the Flame Detector industry, Since 2004 it has been leading the Flame Detector market in Korea, with more than 20 global certificates and approvals on Flame Detectors it exports to over 50 countries in the world giving the best in Fire Detection to all types of Applications such as Oil & Gas Facilities, Iron & Steel Facilities, Power Station, Chemical Facilities, Shipyards, Automobile Manufacturing Facilities, Refineries, Semi-Conductor Facilities, Historical sites and more.
The Rezontech Flame Detectors has advantages through its cost effective design, providing an economical solution with Long & Wide detection range. Its Explosion-Proof, achieving high standards in international certificates for use in Hazardous areas, detecting fire typically in 5 second using Optical Ultraviolet & Infrared Sensors giving a highly precise & responsive detection using their own unique Algorithm. It’s simple & easy installation for any site. Rezontech values its customer by offering its best efforts for faster delivery for quicker results.
Rezontech RFD-2000X is a UV/IR type Flame Detector with international certifications, Identify fire when both UV and IR sensors simultaneously detect the presence of a flame, with maximum 30 meters of detection range with a 90 degree cone of vision, this permits operation in Hazardous areas. User selectable output options among Relays, 4-20mA stepped output, and RS-485.
• UV/IR Dual-sensors
• Enhanced False Alarm Immunity against sunlight and artificial false alarm sources
• Approval for Explosion-Proof and Dust Ignition proof
• High reliability in operation with Automatic and Manual Self-Diagnosis
• Suitable for hazardous areas such as Oil, Gas stations and Petrochemical plants
• Field selectable sensitivity and delay time
• Type: Ultraviolet and Infrared
• Detection Range: 100ft (30m) for N-Heptane fire
• Field of View: Horizontal 90°, Vertical 90°
• Temperature Range Operating: -40℃ to +75℃
• Storage: -50℃ to +80℃
• Humidity Range: 0 to 95% relative humidity
• Explosion proof:
- Class I Division 1 Groups B,C and D(FM)
- Class II Division 1 Groups E,F and G(FM)
- Class III (FM)
- Ex db IIB+H2 T6 (ATEX, KGS)
· Fire Alarm, Fault Alarm, Warning Alarm
· From A or B Selectable, 28vdc, 2A
• Dimensions: W134 x H117 x D120 (mm) or W5.3 x H4.6 x D4.7 (inch)
• Enclosure Material: Stainless steel 316
• Shipping Weight: (4.16 kg)
• Colour: Metal
• Conduit Entry Size: 2 x 1/2 inch NPT, M20X1.5
• Operating Voltage: Typical DC24V (17 to 32)
• Power Consumption: 1.8W maximum at 32 vdc
• Wiring: 14AWG (2.08mm2) to 24AWG (0.205mm2) shield cable recommended.
• Electromagnetic Compatibility: EMC Protected
• FM Approval
• ATEX Approval
• IECEx Approval
• KGS Approval
• KFI Approval