RAE Systems By Honeywell
Email us for pricing at email@example.com
MultiRAE Pro wireless portable multi-threat monitors for radiation and advanced chemical detection (Model PGM-6248). The MultiRAE Pro’s ability to simultaneously detect gamma radiation and toxic industrial chemicals (TICs/TIMs) enables responders to reduce the equipment footprint and achieve greater agility when operating downrange. All-in-one monitoring capabilities for radiation, VOCs, oxygen, toxic and combustible gases, up to 6 threat types at a time. With over 25 interchangeable sensor options, including parts-per-billion PID and gamma radiation.
The MultiRAE Pro’s optional wireless capability improves safety by providing commanders and safety officer’s real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location¹ for better situational awareness and faster incident response.
Monitor-Only Configuration Includes:
• MultiRAE Pro monitor with sensors, pump, battery and wireless options as specified, and protective rubber boot, swivel belt clip and filter installed
• Continuous data-logging (6 months for 5 sensors @ 1-minute intervals)
• Travel charger / PC communications adapter
• Desktop charging / PC communications cradle
• PC communication cable
• AC adapter
• Calibration adapter
• Alkaline battery adapter
• Toolkit with Hex tool and Phillips screwdriver
• PID sensor cap removal tool
• PID zeroing filter (P/N: 008-3024-000)
• 3 spare external filters
• 6'' flexi probe with inlet adaptor
• Quick Start Guide
• CD with documentation
• ProRAE Studio II Configuration and Data Management Software
• Calibration and test certificate
• Warranty / registration card
We can assist you in making an Assemble to Order (ATO) Configuration MultiRAE Pro model for your requirements, please ask for our help.