RAE Systems By Honeywell
Email us for pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org
The MultiRAE Lite Wireless Portable one-to-six gas monitor for personal protection and leak detection applications for Confined Space monitoring. The MultiRAE Lite is available in pumped and diffusion versions and features the broadest selection of sensor options in its class. The MultiRAE Lite can be configured to exactly meet the detection needs and compliance requirements of various countries, industries, and applications. Over 25 interchangeable sensor options, including PID for VOCs, NDIR5 and catalytic for combustibles, and NDIR for CO2.
MultiRAE portable multi-threat monitors combine best-in-class detection capabilities with optional integrated wireless functionality to help elevate safety of workers and responders and reduce facility downtime. MultiRAE monitors offer an industry-leading selection of interchangeable electrochemical, combustible, infrared, PID (photo-ionization detector), and radiation sensors to protect users from a broad range of toxic and combustible gases, volatile organic compounds (VOC), gamma radiation, and oxygen deficiency / enrichment in a wide variety of applications.
Monitor-Only Configuration Includes:
• MultiRAE Lite monitor with sensors, battery and wireless options as specified, and protective rubber boot and filter(s) installed
• Continuous datalogging (6 mo's for 5 sensors @ 1-min. intervals)
• Travel charger / PC communications adapter
• PC communication cable
• AC adapter
• Calibration adapter
• Alkaline battery adapter
• Toolkit with Hex tool and Phillips screwdriver
• Quick Start Guide
• CD with documentation
• ProRAE Studio II Instrument Configuration & Data Management Software
• Calibration and test certificate, Warranty /Registration Card
The pumped model of MultiRAE Lite also includes:
• Built-in pump
• Belt clip installed
• 3 spare external filters
• PID sensor cap removal tool
We can assist you with an Assemble to Order (ATO) configuration with the below Sensor specifications, please email your requirements.