Email us for pricing at email@example.com
Honeywell FSL100 UV/IR (Ultraviolet And Infrared) Flame Detector is ideal for the following
• Analysis of the flame flicker-frequency for improved false alarm rejection
• Dual sensing methodology enables a wide range of hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon fires to be effectively detected
• Good resistance against the influences of: Direct and reflected sunlight, also Artificial light, such as fluorescent tubes and glass covered halogen lamps.
• Arcs and electric discharges (static or from e.g. electric motors).
• The radiation from electric welding provided that the electric welding takes place at a distance more than 10 feet from the flame detector (a welding rod contains organic compounds which may produce a small flame)
The Honeywell FSL100 Series of flame detectors delivers robust, fast and reliable detection of flaming fires in a wide range of applications.
The range consists of UV, UVIR and IR3 flame detectors. All utilise sophisticated sensing and signal analysis to detect fires quickly while also rejecting false alarms. The Honeywell FSL100 may be small and lightweight for easy installation but they are designed to work in tough environments both in and out of doors as well as potentially explosive atmospheres.
With a large field of view they can detect a range of different types of fire including hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon sources. Available in UV, UVIR and 3IR we have your application covered.
Suitable for Many Applications
• UV, UVIR and IR3 available
• Hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon sources
• Use in potentially explosive atmospheres
• Indoor and outdoor operation
• High visibility red or discrete white models available
• Approved to EN54-10 and FM3260 flame detector standards
• Comprehensive automatic self-test
• Remote manual self-test option
Fast & Reliable
• High speed sensors and microprocessor
• Sophisticated analysis algorithms
• Continuous health monitoring
• False alarm rejection
Reduced Life Cost
• Long life elements
• Pressure compensation to avoid contamination
• 2 year warranty
• Buy with confidence
Ease of Installation and Use
• Relay and mA outputs as standard
• Lightweight GRP housing
• Pre-formed knockouts
• Optional swivel mounting bracket
• Long range test lamp available