Email us for pricing at email@example.com
The Honeywell Sensepoint XCD RTD (Remote Toxic Detector) Instrument Transmitter is a remote gas monitoring system to detect Toxic gases which cuts downtime & eliminates specialised training for Class 1, Div2 areas. It is also available with MODBUS communication. The XCD RTD uses the Honeywell Sensepoint Toxic and Oxygen Gas Detector Sensors where there are a range of various gases to choose to detect with different PPM range.
Sensepoint XCD RTD (Remote Toxic detector) enables users to comply with legislation, increase safety and reduce insurance premiums and maintenance costs when protecting personnel from toxic gas releases. It provides proven, reliable toxic and Oxygen gas detection, an easy to read status display and a common platform.
Sensepoint XCD RTD (Remote Toxic Detector) has been specifically designed for use with the Honeywell Analytics' range of Sensepoint toxic and Oxygen sensors. This configuration is ideal for a wide range of toxic and Oxygen gas detection applications. The sensor can be mounted up to 30 metres (100 feet) away from the transmitter in areas that are difficult to access. The transmitter can be mounted at a suitable location away from this area where it is easy to access, view its display and interact with via the user interface.
Sensepoint toxic and Oxygen sensors offer a wide variety of gases and measuring ranges. The sensor can be mounted directly to the transmitter as well as remotely. Sensepoint XCD RTD can be used as a common platform for all toxic and Oxygen gas detection, reducing spares requirements.
The Sensepoint sensor design includes an IS portion with a removable sensor cartridge, eliminating the need for a hot work permit when changing the sensor cartridge. The sensor has an IP67 rating for use in the harshest conditions. The transmitter’s tri-colour backlit LCD clearly indicates the unit’s status at a glance, even from a distance. A steady green backlight indicates normal operation, flashing yellow indicates fault and flashing red indicates an alarm.
Outputs include 2 programmable alarm relays, 1 programmable fault relay as well as 4-20mA output (sink or source selectable)
The range, relay operation, alarm set points and electronic tag number of the detector can be adjusted using the transmitter’s LCD and the non-intrusive magnetic switches. Outputs are automatically inhibited during adjustment thereby reducing the risk of false alarm at the control panel during maintenance.
• Increased personnel safety
• Compliance with Health and Safety legislation
• Fulfilment of duty of care
• Reduced insurance premiums Flexibility
• Tri-colour display indicates status at a glance
• Transmitter ca be mounted in easy to access area or highly visible location
• Sensor can be mounted directly or up to 30 metres (100 feet) from transmitter
• Detects a wide range of toxic gases
• Generic 4-20mA input device option Reliable Detection
• Compatible with Honeywell Analytics' proven Sensepoint toxic and Oxygen gas sensors
• Surecell™ technology ensures performance at extremes of temperature and humidity
• Long-life sensors
• IP66/67 rated for use in harsh environments Easy to Use
• Easy to read tri-colour backlit display with digits, bar graph and icons
• Fully configurable via non-intrusive magnetic switches
• Selectable sink or source 4-20mA output
• Auto-inhibit during maintenance prevents false alarms
• Sensepoint XCD common transmitter platform
• Reduces training costs
• Reduces spares and stock costs
• Non-intrusive, one-man operation reduces cost of maintenance
• Plug-in sensor cartridge replacement
• Industrial manufacturing facilities
• Power plants
• Waste water facilities
• Food and beverage production
• Refineries and chemical plants
• Onshore oil and gas terminals
• Production platforms
• Exploration and drilling