Email us for pricing at email@example.com
Honeywell XNX Transmitter Stainless Steel Gas Detector ATEX/IECEx/INMETRO with MPD Sensor
The Honeywell XNX™ Universal Transmitters with the Multi-Purpose Detector (MPD) Sensor instrument is an Stainless Steel version with ATEX/IECEx/INMETRO standard performance approval and plug-in catalytic and infrared sensor cartridges.
The catalytic sensors measure flammable gases in the range 0-100%LEL and the infrared sensors measure Hydrocarbons in the range 0-100%LEL, or Methane 0-100%LEL (or 0-5%Vol) and CO2 0-5%Vol.
Honeywell XNX™ Universal Transmitter Gas Detectors are a simple-to-use, low-maintenance universal platform that works with other safety equipment on a digital bus system. The XNX is compatible with all of the Honeywell Analytics range of industrial fixed gas sensors including Searchline Excel, Searchpoint Optima Plus, Sensepoint (HT and PPM) and Model 705.
The Multi-Purpose Detector (MPD) is a serviceable stainless steel sensor housing with plug-in catalytic and infrared sensor cartridges. With 200+ unique configurations, XNX satisfies Class 1/Class 2 intrinsically safe, explosion-proof requirements in upstream/downstream oil, chemical, wastewater and other industries.
The XNX Transmitter has worldwide hazardous area and performance approvals and is housed in a flameproof marine-grade aluminium alloy enclosure. It uses standard 4-20mA wiring and HART; options include Modbus, Fieldbus (pending) up to three relays and a local Hart Adapter for configuration and diagnostics using existing HART handheld devices.
The Honeywell XNX have five threaded ports, available in metric or NPT versions, and ruggedized mounting options. Instrumentation built on various sensing technologies can be attached locally to the transmitter or remotely via accessories.
• Compatible with all Honeywell Analytics gas sensors
• Allows selection of best sensor technology for each application
• Choice of all industry standard output signals
• Ability to adapt configuration as your site needs change
• Future-proofed for any new output standards
Common Transmitter Platform
• Simplified and reduced installation cost
• Reduced training time and cost
• Less chance of misinterpreting messages
• Less chance of incorrectly changing settings
• Reduced maintenance, spares, stock and cost
• European, US and Canadian
• Compliant with ATEX, UL and CSA standards
• ATEX, UL and CSA performance approval
• IEC61508 SIL 2
Easy to Use
• Easy read multilingual backlit LCD with text, bar graph, digits and icons
• Local or remote sensor mounting options
• Selectable sink, source or isolated 4-20mA output to suit preferred wiring topology
• HART® communications as standard for remote diagnostics/configuration
Reduced Operational Costs
• Fully configurable via non-intrusive magnetic switches
• No hot work permit needed
• Hot swap toxic and Oxygen sensor cartridges
• Serviceable catalytic and IR sensors
• Auto-inhibit during maintenance
• Integral surface mounting lugs or optional pipe or ceiling mounting brackets
• 5 x M25 or ¾” NPT cable/conduit/sensor entries
• Plug-in ‘POD’ module removes to give access to terminal area
• Removable plug/socket type terminal blocks for ease of wiring
• Offshore oil and production platforms
• Oil and gas exploration and drilling
• Chemical and petrochemical plants
• Onshore oil and gas terminals
• Gas transmission
• Power stations