BW Technologies By Honeywell
Email us for pricing at email@example.com
The Honeywell Touchpoint™ Plus Base Controller is is an easily configurable, wall mounted control system that supports up to sixteen channels of gas detection
Honeywell Touchpoint Plus Multi Channel Base Controller brings a whole new control experience to the next level of reliable safety solutions of your small scale Gas Detection system of gas detectors which is designed to work across multiple industries.
The Honeywell Touchpoint Plus is an easily configurable, wall mounted control system that supports up to sixteen channels of gas detection. Its modular approach enables you to take control and configure what you need for a wide range of applications.
The optional expansion 19'' rack expansion unit holds the same modules as the Touchpoint Plus 19'' rack controller, but has no controller or user interface. The main module can accept power in and CAN connection only. The Touchpoint Plus 19'' rack controller and the 19'' rack expansion unit support up to 16 channels of gas detections.
The signature feature of the Touchpoint line is a user-friendly touchscreen interface, and the Touchpoint Plus takes it to a new level. With this unique interface, it’s easier than ever to see the status of your system at a glance - maximizing the time you have to make the right decisions. The intuitive, multilingual interface, simplifies operation and reduces training requirements. The full colour traffic light style status indication provides clarity from a distance too.
Touchpoint Plus includes a comprehensive set of outputs as standard including common alarms and dedicated drives for remote audiovisual indicators. Its modularity enables you to customise your system to meet your specific application requirements. Selecting the right detector for use with your controller can deliver significant savings in startup costs and on-going operations. Our global partner network and dedicated application specialists are able to help make the right choices for your industry.
With everything at your fingertips, you can take ownership of your system and operate it with confidence, ensuring the safety of your people and productivity of your site.
Delivering reliable control
• Honeywell reliability from the most trusted experts in gas detection
• Built-in battery backup for constant uptime
• Robust, shockproof housing for a wide range of industrial environments
• Compatible with the full range of Honeywell gas detectors
• Powered audiovisual alarms simplify field installation
• Configuration includes easy grouping and voting alarm logic without specialist knowledge
• Next-generation compatibility
• Optional Modbus output for integration with a higher level system
Providing ease and efficiency
• Quick and easy installation, configuration, commissioning and maintenance
• Easy diagnostics, data and reporting
• Minimised training time
• Large colour touchscreen LCD
• Multilingual capabilities
• Green-yellow-red status at a glance