Email us for pricing at email@example.com
Honeywell Searchpoint Optima Plus Gas Detector Marine (MED) ATEX/IECEx/MED Certified is an advanced infrared Hydrocarbon point gas detector offering proven performance and sensitivity.
The Searchpoint Optima Plus Gas Detector are in both Normal & HART® versions, with different variant options which may include polyester mesh dust barrier, nylon weather protection housing, LNP Faradex deluge/sunshade or pre-fitted remote gassing cell.
The Honeywell Searchpoint Optima Plus is a Zone 1 hazardous location-certified flammable infrared gas detector. Infrared gas detectors are ideal suited for applications where the detector is exposed to harsh environmental conditions or where catalytic poisons are routinely present Searchpoint Optima Plus is an infrared point Hydrocarbon gas detector certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. The unit’s infrared detection principle offers the fastest speed of response and fail-to-safe operation, ensuring that your plant is compliant, your personnel are protected and your production process can deliver maximum uptime. Reduced routine maintenance, when compared with conventional electro-catalytic based gas detectors, provides low ongoing cost of ownership. The development of advanced internal fault diagnostics and false alarm rejection algorithms ensures that the Searchpoint Optima Plus delivers the highest level of operational integrity. The Honeywell Searchpoint Optima Plus carries internationally recognised approvals for both hazardous locations and performance, including European (ATEX), international (IECEx), North America (UL), Canada (CSA and FM), Marine (MED BV, DNV, Lloyds and ABS) and Russia (Eurasian Customs Union) Two base versions are available; Hydrocarbon and Ethylene units between them covering a wide range of detectable hydrocarbons, including solvents.
The Honeywell Searchpoint Optima Plus is available with HART® over 4-20mA output and is registered with the HART® Communication Foundation. This communication protocol delivers enhanced diagnostic information either local to the detector using the optional Honeywell OELD (Optima Excel Local Display) Smart Junction Box or with a Honeywell XNX Universal Trasmitter Gas Detector or even back at the control room.
• Offshore oil and gas platforms,
• Floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessels,
• Onshore oil and gas terminals,
• LNG/LPG bottling plants,
• Gas compressor/metering stations,
• Gas turbine power plants,
• Solvent printing and coating plants.
Why Searchpoint Optima Plus is the right choice...
• Experience gained from over 100,000 units installed worldwide
• Improved reliability
• Optional HART® over 4-20mA output
• Can detect a wide range of hydrocarbon gases including solvents
• Increased reliability with no moving parts
• Increased stability from self-compensating optics
• Immune to long term component drift
• Remote functional gas test facility
• Certified for North American and European Hazardous areas
• Increased false alarm rejection
• Increased uptime with contaminated optics warning
• Dynamic Heating Control ensures condensation free optics
• No undetected failures
• Improved diagnostics
• Integral event logging
• Reduced power consumption
• Certified to many hazardous area classification schemes including: UL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx and more