Email us for pricing at email@example.com
These Honeywell Searchline Excel Open Path Line of Sight Gas detection System Kits with the Honeywell XNX™ Universal Transmitters are Long Range in distance from 120m - 200m.
Each Honeywell Searchline Excel kits include a standard XNX transmitter with HART® over 4-20mA outputs and local IS HART® port. For Excel kits including other XNX transmitter configurations are available upon requests also.
The Honeywell Searchline Excel is the World’s bestselling infrared open path line of sight gas detector with over 25,000 units installed in challenging applications throughout industry. From the Arctic Circle to Middle Eastern deserts, customers have repeatedly selected the Searchline Excel as their preferred choice.
Honeywell Analytics pioneered the original design of open path infrared flammable gas detectors with the introduction of the original Searchline back in 1987. Since then we have continued to work in conjunction with major international oil and gas companies to fully understand the demanding application requirements of these systems.
In 1998 we introduced Searchline Excel which has become the industry standard for open path gas detection by meeting and exceeding all customer driven demands. With continuous improvement and the highest quality manufacturing and control processes, Honeywell Analytics Searchline Excel Open Path flammable gas detector provides best in class gas detection. Excel is often the chosen primary flammable gas detector in conjunction with Searchpoint Optima Plus as complimenting flammable point detection.
Why open path gas detection?
Open path detectors complement the use of individual point detectors and offer many significant benefits
• Reliable flammable gas detection, proven in use
• Wider area coverage - most likely to pick up any leak
• Very high speed of response
• Failsafe - no unrevealed failure modes - no possibility of blocked gas path to detector
• Detector location not as critical
• Indicates size of hazard
• Simple set up and commission
• Replaces multiple point devices
Features and Benefits
• Double band pass filters that fully compensate for all types of fog, rain and/mist interference
• 100% Solar Immune
• Correct operation under partial obscuration conditions
• High vibration resilience
• Radially symmetrical and bonded window heating delivers good low temperature performance
• Coaxial optics delivers best in class performance and resilience to partial obscuration
• Fully temperature compensated solid state detectors
• Low power consumption in all conditions
• Simple ‘lock on’ alignment tool
• No extra ‘software alignment’ required
• Higher power and more robust design telescope
• Optional Modbus RS485 multi drop output
• FM hazardous area and performance Approved
• Offshore platforms & vessels (FPSO’s)
• Downstream chemical processing plants
• Gas transport and pipelines
• Large storage areas & buildings
• Perimeter detection