BW Technologies By Honeywell
Honeywell BW™ Solo Serviceable Single-Gas Detector in Yellow is a easy to service single-gas detector with BLE connectivity that provides real-time visibility into the status and safety of hazardous-area workers, in detecting Chlorine, Chlorine dioxide, Carbon monoxide, Ethylene oxide, Hydrogen, Hydrogen sulphide, Hydrogen cyanide, Ammonia, Nitric oxide, Nitrogen dioxide, Oxygen, Ozone, Phosphine and Sulfur dioxide gases, helping companies respond faster, more knowingly and decisively to safety.
The next-generation single-gas detector that helps you reduce cost, ensure compliance and know your workers are protected. Honeywell BW™ Solo has everything you expect plus additional features to make your compliance easier and more cost-effective than ever. All with a reliable life span, one-button operation and small, lightweight profile. Honeywell BW™ Solo is:
- The easiest single-gas detector to service, with no need to take it apart to replace sensors, batteries and sensor filters. That means long life and low cost.
- Complete with an extensive selection of sensor options. Count on comprehensive detection, whether you’re monitoring for common or exotic hazards.
- The first single-gas detector with the 1-Series sensor for CO, H2S and O2. That means high accuracy, lower costs and faster sensor response time for the gases you monitor most often.
- Connected Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) capabilities
- Compatible with IntelliDoX. Save time and centralize data with automated bump testing, calibration and instrument management. Use IntelliDoX docking stations with Honeywell SafetySuite Device Configurator software.
Feature & Benefits
For even more time-saving convenience — plus remote visibility on alarms — choose the wireless version. And manage it from your smartphone.
Pair the wireless Honeywell BW™ Solo with our Safety Communicator mobile app and detector readings are sent instantly to Honeywell’s real-time monitoring software. Access it from any device with an internet connection, and get remote visibility on worker safety and location.
You can also use the wireless Honeywell BW™ Solo to share gas data with the desktop software — no dock required.
Other Honeywell BW™ Solo features:
- Option to activate IntelliFlash™ or non-compliance flash
- Ability to assign detectors to workers and locations
- Easy-to-read display for multiple languages
- Data logging with rolling 24-hour peak reading
Standard Package Contents
• Detector complete with specified sensor, stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housing
• Calibration/test cap and hose
• Quick Reference Guide
• Detector complete with specified sensor(s), stainless steel alligator clip