BW GasAlertMicro 5 Series Multi Gas (1-5) Detector
Providing protection from up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases, BW GasAlertMicro 5 is unparalleled in its versatility, capability and overall value. BW Technologies by Honeywell's newest addition to its water-resistant line of portable gas detectors has transformed the market with its matchless array of features.
Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight BW GasAlertMicro 5 was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
Features & Benefits
• Monitors H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, NH3, NO2, HCN, Cl2, ClO2, O3 and combustibles (LEL)
• Sensors Plug-in, electrochemical cell (toxic and oxygen); catalytic (LEL)
• Typical Battery Life for Rechargeable is 20hours and AA Alkaline id 20 hours
• Integral concussion-proof boot
• Optional integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
• Powered by three AA alkaline batteries or a hot-swappable rechargeable battery pack
• Triple alarms (audible, visual and vibrating)
• Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
• Large, user selectable backlit LCD
• Four alarm levels: Low, High, TWA and STEL
• Compatible with BW MicroDock II Automatic Test and Calibration Station
• Datalogging models store and recall event information
• Wide range of user selectable field options including password protection, safe and stealth modes.
• Full function self-test confirms sensor, battery and circuitry integrity and audible/visual alarms on activation
Standard Package Contents
• Detector complete with specified sensor(s), stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housing
• Rechargeable battery pack or alkaline pack with three AA batteries
• Cradle charger and wall outlet charging adaptor (with rechargeable battery option)
• Sample probe (with motorized pump option)
•Calibration/test adaptor and hose