Email us for pricing at email@example.com
This is Part Number MIDAS-A-035 Honeywell Midas® Quad LonWorks Module for External Transmitter Connection, This Optional Modbus/TCP to LonWorks converter gateway that can connect up to 4 Midas® transmitters (with or without pyrolyzers) to a LonWorks network. Requires separate 24V DC power supply and ethernet connector cables. Suitable for DIN rail mounting.
The Honeywell Midas Gas Detector uses sensor technology to detect more than 35 gases easily, quickly and error-free in Semiconductor Processing and Industrial Manufacturing. All with extended sensor calibration periods, patented diagnostics and lower cost of ownership.
The Midas Gas Detector uses reliable sensor technology to detect many key toxic, ambient and flammable gases in a plant. The device monitors points up to 100 feet (30 meters) away while using patented technology to regulate flow rates and ensure error-free gas detection. Thanks to Honeywell’s use of advanced robotics, the Midas Gas Detector offers unbeatable quality and reliability:
• Improved visibility and ease of use. The Midas Gas Detector is equipped with bright LED lights and an intuitive, interactive interface that provides instant alerts to gas readings or alarm levels. The interface also includes password protected menus for configuration, test and calibration.
• Easy installation. Compact in size with an easy-to-handle metal chassis, the Midas Gas Detector is simple to install. That’s especially important in crowded, complex process environments where space is at a premium.
• A complete solution. The Midas Gas Detector is complemented by our innovative Chemcassette® technology, which detects ultrasensitive toxic gases at low parts-per-billion (ppb) levels. And we offer the support of a worldwide network of service engineers who operate on a 24/7 basis.
• Numerous applications. With feature-rich capabilities that are easy to use, the Midas Gas Detector is suitable for many industry applications, including semiconductor processing, light industrial manufacturing, university laboratories, aerospace, wastewater and more.
Plug-and-play gas detection
With flexible features and options, the Midas Gas Detector works right out of the box and configures easily to meet your needs. Each plug-and-play sensor cartridge is pre-calibrated, so it’s ready when you are. That means longer sensor life, quick and easy replacement, and no operator error due to incorrect or depleted sensors.
The standard power supply and communications capabilities include three onboard relays, 0-22 mA analog output and Modbus/TCP Ethernet digital outputs. Plus, the Midas Gas Detector includes the innovative Power over Ethernet (PoE) protocol a single Ethernet connection for all power, control and communication requirements. Thanks to the Midas architecture, cost-effective integration with PLC and Fieldbus systems is greatly simplified.
Offered as an option, the Midas Pyrolyzer allows for the detection of NF3 and other CxFy gases. Cost of ownership is low, as the Pyrolyzer has a replaceable heater assembly with a lifespan of greater than two years. Even more, thanks to our new proprietary catalyst to improve efficiency in gas conversion, the Pyrolyzer delivers automatic flow control, temperature control, and fast and accurate performance. Additionally, the Pyrolyzer can run from a Midas Gas Detector that’s powered by either PoE or 24 VDC.
• Over 35 gases available with extended 2 year warranty*
• Smart sensor cartridge with on board ‘e-calibration’ certificate
• 3 built in relays (Form C) for Alarm 1, 2 and Fault
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) communication
• Keypad interface and remote web browser interface
• Optional Midas Pyrolyzer module that connects to any Midas Gas Detector
• Password protected menu levels to preserve system integrity
• Bright LEDs and intuitive icon driven, large multicolor backlit LCD display
• Factory-calibrated sensors to reduce need for frequent gas testing
• Isolated 0-22 mA analog output with fault and event reporting
• Modbus/TCP Ethernet for easy connectivity to all control and alarm systems ports for control connectivity and service interaction
• Robust extractive pump system (2 year lifetime) sampling up to 100 feet
• CE marked for total immunity to Radio Frequency Interference
• Reflex® sensor health check for improved safety
• TempraSureTM temperature compensation technology as appropriate
• Event logging to review sensor history